Do you love to work behind the scenes to make magic happen? Are you organized and responsible? We’re looking for someone to oversee the day to day operations at our retail locations. This is a part-time position (30+ hours/week) that may require time after hours and on weekends. You would be awesome for this position if you excel at creating a great customer experience, you are timely in your response to store needs, you lead with grace and gratitude, and you always want the best for our customers and our team. Fill out the form to apply today!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Overseeing daily operations such as inventory, receiving and recording orders, and online order assistance
- Delegating work to staff
- Covering the sales floor when needed as well as basic maintenance of front-facing floor (cleaning, stocking, customer service, etc.)
- Maintaining communication about record keeping and store needs
- Communicating with staff about systems, training, problem solving and the running of the business
- Executing the 5518 social media strategy and creating content where needed
- Being the first point of contact for custom orders to gather necessary information
- Manage wholesale accounts, logistics and orders
- Identify and implement strategies that further 5518’s reach and mission
- Seeking out events where 5518 could set up a vendor booth (concerts, festivals, etc.) and coordinating logistics of vending
Qualifications and Requirements
- Relevant experience in retail, customer service, or management position
- Time management, problem solving and organizational skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible schedule with weekend and evening availability
- Ability to lift and move boxes weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Comfortable operating in a fun, fast-paced environment
- Valid drivers license required
- Employee discount
- Free merchandise from the employee bin
- Break room stocked with snacks and beverages
- Be a part of the growing 5518 team!